|10 min||2 h 10 min||4|
|1 dash||Black pepper (or to taste)|
|3 head||Broccoli, raw (stem removed, florets cut into bit sized pieces, steamed)|
|4 breast||Chicken breast, skinless|
|2 tsp||Arrowroot flour (dissolved in 3 Tbsp of water)|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|3/4 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|1 dash||Salt (or to taste)|
|1 tsp||Sesame seeds|
|1/2 cup||Coconut aminos, Coconut Secret|
|1/2 cup||Yellow onion|
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper and place into crock pot.
2. In a bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes.
3. Pour over chicken.
4. Cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH 2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove chicken from crock pot with a slotted spoon, leaving sauce behind.
6. Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on HIGH for ten more minutes until the sauce has thickened.
7. Shred chicken with two forks and then return to pot and toss with sauce before serving.
8. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with brown rice and steamed broccoli.