|10 min||10 min||2|
|1/3 cup||Apple cider vinegar (for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Dijon mustard (for dressing)|
|1/8 tsp||Sea salt (for dressing)|
|1 tsp||Stevia sweetener, powder (optional, for dressing)|
|1 tbsp||Tahini (for dressing)|
|1/2 cup||Teff grain, uncooked|
|2 medium||Zucchini (shaved into ribbons)|
|1/3 cup||Pumpkin seeds (pepitas) (toasted)|
|1 tbsp||Dill, fresh (chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Mint, fresh (chopped)|
|1/2 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced)|
1. Pour the teff into a medium sized pot, add the water plus a pinch of salt and bring to a boil, then simmer for 6 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes before taking a fork and fluffing the teff.
2. Add all of the salad dressing ingredients into a jar and shake until it turns into a smooth, slightly thick consistency.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the teff, zucchini, seeds, dill, mint and avocado.
4. Give the salad a good mix, then drizzle the salad dressing over the top.
5. You may not need to use all of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
are high in monounsaturated fatty acids which are SO important for heart health!