|20 min||10 min||2|
|7 tbsp||Teriyaki sauce, low sodium (divided)|
|2 fillet (170g)||Atlantic salmon, wild|
|2 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|2 small||Zucchini (thinly sliced)|
|4 stalk(s)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (chopped)|
|2 tsp||Canola oil|
1. Combine 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce and fish in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate 20 minutes.
2. Toast sesame seeds in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, and set aside.
3. Drain fish, discarding marinade. Add fish to skillet, and cook 5 minutes. Turn and cook for 5 more minutes over medium-low heat. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
4. Add the zucchini, scallions, and 2 teaspoons oil to skillet.
5. Sauté 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6. Stir in 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve with salmon.