|2 min||15 min||3|
|1 tsp||Red curry paste|
|1 cup||Coconut cream|
|1 tsp||Fish sauce|
|1 tbsp||Tomato paste, canned|
|75 ml||Vegetable stock/broth|
|1/2 medium||Zucchini (chopped)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped)|
|2 green onion (stem)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (chopped)|
|225 gm||Shrimp, raw|
|2 tsp||Corn flour, whole grain|
1. Add the curry paste, coconut cream, fish sauce and tomato paste to a wok and simmer for approximately 3-4 minutes, stirring well.
2. Add the vegetable stock and honey and then the zucchini, red peppers and spring onions and cook for a further 5 minutes until the vegetables are just starting to soften.
3. Add the shrimp and green onions and cook for a final 5 minutes.
4. Take a little of the sauce from the wok and add it to a cup with the corn flour.
5. Mix well and pour this mixture back into the wok. Stir it through and the sauce should start to thicken up.
6. Serve immediately with rice, chopped coriander and some lime wedges.
contains astaxanthins which are antioxidants that support the immune system!
They are a good source of protein as well as Omega 3 fatty acids!