|6 min||2 min||2|
|1 head||Lettuce, romaine (Chopped)|
|1 medium shallot(s)||Shallots (thinly sliced)|
|1/2 cup cubes||Avocado|
|1/2 cup chopped||Red bell pepper|
|1 cup sliced||Carrots|
|1/2 cup||Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)|
|1 cup hulled||Sunflower seeds (Raw)|
|5 leaf||Mint, fresh (Minced)|
|1 slice||Bread, sprouted, whole grain, Ezekiel (Or gluten-free bread)|
|1 tsp||Coconut oil|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (To taste)|
1. Mix all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl except for the bread, coconut oil and sea salt
2. Toast the bread and spread the coconut oil and a dash of sea salt to taste
3. Cut into crouton sized squares and sprinkle on top of the salad
4. Drizzle with dressing of your choice (see Meal Gardens selection of salad dressing)
5. Toss with your hands to reconnect with the beautiful energy in the food before using it to feed your body and mind!
are a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids which are SO important for heart health!
is a good source of vitamin C which is important for healthy immunity
are a good source of vitamin A, which is important for healthy vision and immunity!