|15 min||10 min||6|
|3/4 cup grated||Zucchini (squeezed)|
|681 gm||Ground turkey, lean|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/4 cup||Red onion (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Oregano, dried|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1/3 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese|
|1/2 tsp||Lemon juice|
|1/4 cup||Cucumber (peeled, grated, for tzatziki)|
|1/2 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F. (for tzatziki)|
|1 tsp||White wine vinegar (for tzatziki)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder (for tzatziki)|
|1/4 tsp||Dill, fresh (for tzatziki)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt (for tzatziki)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (for tzatziki)|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (peeled, diced, for salad)|
|2 medium||Tomato (diced, for salad)|
|1/4 medium||Red onion (sliced, for salad)|
|1/3 cup||Kalamata olives (for salad)|
|1 tsp||Oregano, fresh (for salad)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (for salad)|
|1 tbsp||Feta cheese (crumbled, for salad)|
1. After grating the zucchini, squeeze the moisture out with paper towels.
2. In large bowl, combine all of the Turkey Burger ingredients (the grated zucchini, lean ground turkey, garlic, red onion, oregano, salt, feta cheese, lemon juice and black pepper) and mix well. Divide into 6 equal patties.
3. Cook burgers on medium heat, about 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle.
4. Combine all ingredients for Greek Salad in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. To prepare Tzatziki, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Serve over a bed of Greek salad and top with Tzatziki.
is a great source of lean protein!