|15 min||10 min||6|
|3/4 cup grated||Zucchini (squeezed)|
|681 gm||Ground turkey, lean|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1/4 cup||Red onion (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Oregano, dried|
|1 pinch||Sea salt|
|1 dash||Black pepper|
|1/3 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese|
|1/2 tsp||Lemon juice|
|1/4 cup||Cucumber (peeled, grated, for tzatziki)|
|1/2 cup||Greek yogurt, plain, 2% M.F. (for tzatziki)|
|1 tsp||White wine vinegar (for tzatziki)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic powder (for tzatziki)|
|1/4 tsp||Dill, fresh (for tzatziki)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt (for tzatziki)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (for tzatziki)|
|1 cucumber(s)||Cucumber (peeled, diced, for salad)|
|2 medium||Tomato (diced, for salad)|
|1/4 medium||Red onion (sliced, for salad)|
|1/3 cup||Kalamata olives (for salad)|
|1 tsp||Oregano, fresh (for salad)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (for salad)|
|1 tbsp||Feta cheese (crumbled, for salad)|
1. After grating the zucchini, squeeze the moisture out with paper towels.
2. In large bowl, combine all of the Turkey Burger ingredients and mix well. Divide into 6 equal patties.
3. Cook burgers on medium heat, about 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in the middle.
4. Combine all ingredients for Greek Salad in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. To prepare Tzatziki, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Serve over a bed of Greek salad and top with Tzatziki.
is a great source of lean protein!