|10 min||15 min||4|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|1 small||Yellow onion (diced)|
|1 block||Tofu, regular, firm (crumbled)|
|2 tbsp||Nutritional yeast|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/4 tsp||Turmeric, ground|
|1/2 tsp||Salt (or to taste)|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (or to taste)|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|4 medium tortilla(s)||Whole wheat tortilla|
|1 cup||Radish sprouts (or other sprouts)|
|2 cup||Spinach (chopped)|
1. Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Sauté onion until softened and starting to colour. Add the crumbled tofu and stir for 1-2 minutes.
3. In a small bowl combine the yeast, oregano, turmeric, salt and pepper with the water and whisk with a fork until smooth. Pour over the tofu and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and let cook until all the liquid has evaporated.
4. Cut the avocado in half and twist to separate, then scoop out the avocado and mash it with the lemon juice, and add salt and pepper to taste. Dress the greens.
5. To assemble, divide the avocado mixture among the four tortillas, and top with the tofu scramble, sprouts and spinach. Roll up and enjoy!
For a lighter option and grain-free use lettuce leaves instead of tortillas