|15 min||10 min||6|
|908 gm||Trout (fillets)|
|2 tbsp||All-purpose white flour|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper|
|2 tbsp||Partly skimmed milk, 2% M.F. (or use almond milk)|
|2 tbsp||Canola oil (or grapeseed oil)|
|1 medium||Lemon (for garnish)|
|1/4 cup||Parsley, fresh (for garnish)|
1. On a plate, mix flour with pepper for dredging the fish.
2. Place milk in bowl, dip trout in milk and then place on plate to coat with flour on both sides.
3. In large saucepan, heat canola oil to medium-high. Place fish in pan and fry for approximately 4 – 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
4. Allow fish to stand in pan for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
5. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and serve with baked potatoes and steamed vegetables, if desired.
is a great source of protein and Omega 3 fatty acids!
Serve - with a side of lightly sautéed green beans, asparagus, bell peppers or mushrooms!