|10 min||35 min||5|
|1/4 tsp||Black pepper (or to taste)|
|1/4 tsp||Cayenne pepper (optional)|
|1 medium stalk(s)||Celery (chopped finely)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean|
|1 1/2 tbsp||Garlic powder|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (chopped finely)|
|3/4 cup||Oats, large flakes, dry|
|2 tsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1/4 tsp||Salt (or to taste)|
|1 medium||Yellow onion (chopped finely)|
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper (for easy clean up) and drizzle a small amount of oil on the bottom.
3. Chop the vegetables into small pieces and mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Form the mixture with your hands into 6 balls (approx. the size of a tennis ball).
5. Place the turkey balls onto the baking sheet and drizzle them with a bit more oil.
6. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until cooked through.
is a great source of lean protein