|5 min||0 min||5 min||1|
|2 slice||Bread, sprouted, whole grain, Ezekiel|
|114 gm||Turkey breast, nitrate free, oven roasted (about 4-5 slices)|
|1/4 cup||Alfalfa sprouts (one handful)|
|1/2 small||Tomato (sliced)|
|1 tbsp||Honey mustard dressing, low fat|
1. Cut and mash avocado with a fork, spread the mashed avocado on one side of each slice of Ezekiel bread.
2. Drizzle 1 tbsp of low fat honey mustard dressing on the avocado
3. Place the oven roasted turkey on 1 slice of bread.
4. Top with chopped spinach, sliced tomato, sliced cucumber and alfalfa sprouts.
4. Close the sandwich, serve and enjoy.
For less grains
you can have this sandwich open faced or in an iceberg lettuce wrap
is loaded with zinc an potassium and is an excellent source of high protein and is also has mood enhancing properties due to its content or serotonin