|15 min||0 min||6|
|2 cup||Broccoli florets|
|2 large||Carrots (peeled, grated)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (sliced into matchsticks)|
|2 cup||Red cabbage (thinly sliced)|
|1 tbsp minced||Ginger root (for dressing)|
|1/3 cup||Grape seed oil (for dressing)|
|2 cup||Kale (thinly sliced)|
|1/2 cup||Lemon juice (for dressing)|
|2 tsp||Whole grain mustard (for dressing)|
|1 dash||Salt (for dressing, to taste)|
|2 tsp||Maple syrup (for dressing, optional)|
|1/2 cup||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
|2 avocado(s)||Avocado (peeled, diced)|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
1. Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing (or put everything in a small blender and blend) and set aside until ready to use.
2. Add the kale, cabbage, broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots to a large serving bowl.
3. Pour desired amount of dressing over the salad and toss until everything is coated.
4. Add the parsley, diced avocado, sesame seeds and walnuts and toss again.
5. Serve as an entrée salad or as a side salad to your favourite meal.