|1 h 15 min||0 min||12|
|3/4 cup||Almond butter|
|1 tbsp hulled||Hemp seeds, shelled|
|3 tbsp||Coconut sugar (unrefined)|
|2 scoop||Hemp protein powder|
|1 tsp||Vanilla bean powder|
|1/4 cup||Chia seeds|
1. Combine all ingredients except for chocolate chips in a food processor (or Vitamix).
2. Mix until dough forms into a large ball, it should stick together but not be sticky.
3. Add almond butter by the tsp, until a thick dough forms. Add protein powder by the tsp, until desired texture is achieved.
4. Form into a large rectangle on a large piece of parchment paper, pressing to an even thickness.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour, then cut into bars.
6. Wrap individually. Store in fridge for up to 3 weeks.