|25 min||0 min||65|
|2 cup||Rolled oats- Gluten Free|
|1 cup pitted||Dates (chopped)|
|1/2 cup||Chia seeds|
|1/2 cup||Pea Protein Powder|
|1/3 cup||Flaxseeds (golden)|
|1/3 cup||Raisins, seedless (sultana)|
|1/2 cup||Coconut, shredded, unsweetened|
|1 cup||Peanut butter, natural (sugarfree)|
|3/4 cup||Almond milk, chocolate, unsweetened, Blue Diamond|
|1 1/2 tsp||Cinnamon (caylen)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla bean paste (extract is ok to subsitute)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
1. Mix dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl
2. Add remaining wet ingredients
3. Mix well, you have to use your hands to really get in there
4. Add additional liquid if necessary but very minimally
5. Using a large soup spoon or about 2 tbsp of mixture, roll in your hands until a ball is formed.
6. Repeat until mixture is done.
Amount will vary depending on size of the protein balls.
*Hands tend to get sticky and this makes rolling the balls more difficult. Wet/rinse hands ocassionally well rolling to help form more smooth curves and surfaces.
Balls keep in freezer very nicely and you can pop a few into a bag or container before you go to work out and will be thawed by the time you are done getting exercise and want a healthy protein fix.