|10 min||10 min||6|
|1 cup chopped||Sweet onion|
|1 1/2 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (soaked)|
|1 cup||Vegetable stock/broth|
|1/4 cup||Sun-dried tomato, packed in oil, drained|
|1 tsp||Apple cider vinegar|
|1 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (chopped)|
|1 tbsp||Nutritional yeast|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp||White wine, dry|
|1/4 tsp||Red pepper flakes|
|1 tbsp||Salt and pepper|
|1 package (16oz)||Spinach spaghetti, dry (or pasta of choice)|
1. Heat a skillet over medium, and sautee the onions in oil, about 5 minutes, until translucent.
2. Add onions along with all the rest of the ingredients (minus pasta) to a high powered blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Heat in saucepan, add splash of white wine and a pinch of red pepper flakes, salt and pepper,
4. Cook pasta as per package instructions.
5. Add sauce to cooked pasta and serve!
Serve - with turkey meatballs or roasted chickpeas for vegetarians!