|10 min||8 min||8|
|454 gm||Spaghetti, dry|
|389 gm||Yves Original Ground Round (or Beyond Meat or Gardein Beefless Ground)|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|2 tbsp||Tomato paste, organic|
|1 can(s) (14oz)||Diced tomatoes, canned (or mild salsa)|
|114 gm||Green chiles, canned|
|1 package||Taco seasoning mix, McCormick (1 oz)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1/2 cup||Black olives|
|1/2 cup||Green olives|
|1/2 cup||Dairy-free cheddar cheese shreds, Daiya (1/2 to 1)|
|1/2 cup||Green onion (to garnish)|
|3 tbsp||Sour cream, vegan (to top (optional))|
|1 cup (shredded)||Parmesan cheese, vegan (optional)|
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking prepare the taco meat. Pour 2 tbsp of avocado oil into a large skillet. Place the beefless crumbles or ground into the pan and break it up.
3. Add in tomato paste, can of diced tomatoes or salsa, green chilies, and the taco seasoning. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
4. Once it's done top with however much cheese you want to use. I do anywhere from half cup to a whole cup. Mix it up until the cheese melts and then sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Once the pasta is done drain and rinse with cool water. Add pasta into the skillet with the taco meat and mix in well.
6. Top with black and green olives and garnish with green onions. Top with vegan sour cream (if desired) and serve right away. Enjoy!
Will keep well in the fridge for up to 4 days. Tastes amazing cold!