|10 min||20 min||2|
|1 cup||Broccoli florets (steamed)|
|1 cup||Cauliflower (steamed)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|3/4 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (for sauce)|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (for sauce)|
|3 tbsp||Nutritional yeast (for sauce)|
|1 pinch||Sea salt (for sauce)|
|1 tsp||Soy sauce, tamari (for sauce)|
|1/3 cup||Water (for sauce)|
|1/2 cup||Pasta, Fettuccine, dry|
|1/4 cup||Yellow onion (coarsely chopped)|
|1/2 package||Tempeh (tempe) (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)|
|1 tbsp||Soy sauce, tamari|
1. Cook pasta as directed on package.
2. Cut broccoli and cauliflower in desired bite size pieces and place in a separate bowl.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil and add in garlic and onions. Cook until fragrant (about 5 minutes).
4. Add in tempeh and tamari and cook until tempeh is slightly browned.
5. Add cooked vegetables in with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and mix in capers and greens of choice.
6. Mix thoroughly allowing heat from tempeh to wilt the greens. Set aside.
7. To make sauce Blend together until smooth and creamy. Use cashew or almond butter if you do not have a high powered blender
8. In a large mixing bowl, mix together vegetables, pasta and sauce.
is high in protein, it contains prebiotics which may help to improve digestion and decrease inflammation!