|10 min||10 min||3|
|1/2 cup||Butternut squash|
|1/2 cup grated||Carrots|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for cooking)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/2 cup||Sweet potato|
|1/2 cup chopped||Zucchini|
|1 tbsp||Whole wheat pastry flour|
1. Shred all of the veggies.
2. Combine the shredded veggies with the eggs, flour, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
3. Heat a thin layer of olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. It is important that the heat is the right temperature because you want the pancakes to cook all the way through the middle by the time they are brown on the outside.
4. Once the oil has heated up add pancake size dollops of the veggie mixture into the pan. Cook for several minutes until the bottom starts to brown. Then flip and repeat.
5. Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate lined with paper towels.
6. Serve warm with sour cream and/or applesauce.
provide key vitamins and minerals required for good health and maintenance of the body!