|10 min||15 min||4|
|2 medium||Zucchini (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)|
|2 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped into 1/2-inch pieces)|
|1 onion(s)||Sweet onion (chopped)|
|2 medium ear||Sweet yellow corn|
|2 spray (about 1/3 second)||Olive oil cooking spray|
|1 cup||Quinoa, uncooked|
|2 1/2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar (for vinaigrette)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil (for vinaigrette)|
|2 from 2 lemons||Lemon juice (for vinaigrette)|
|1 tsp||Maple syrup (for vinaigrette)|
|1 cup||Basil, fresh (finely diced, for vinaigrette)|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon peel (zest) (for vinaigrette)|
|1 1/2 tsp||Salt (for vinaigrette)|
1. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Prep the zucchini, peppers and onions by
2. Spray or rub corn with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil. Lay on the grill and turn over once charred,. Remove from heat and let cool. Slice the kernels off the cob and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, grease a grill basket and add the zucchini, peppers and onion. Place on grill. Toss every few minutes and cook under tender-crisp. Remove from heat and keep warm.
4. While veggies grill, cook the quinoa according to the package. Once cooked, remove from heat and place in a large bowl.
5. For the Vinaigrette, combine all the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, basil, lemon zest and salt into a small bowl and whisk them together,
6. Add the grilled veggies to the bowl, top with the vinaigrette and mix everything together until thoroughly combined.
7. Serve and enjoy! Will store in an air-tight container in your fridge for up to 3 days.
For added protein, use chicken breasts, tofu or grass-fed steak.
Top with goat cheese and green onion.