|5 min||30 min||35 min||6|
|2 cup||Quinoa, cooked|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1/2 cup||Soy sauce, low sodium (for sauce)|
|2 tbsp minced||Ginger root|
|2 tbsp||Red curry paste (for sauce)|
|3 large pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (assorted colours)|
|2 cup||Green/yellow string beans, raw|
|2 tsp||Sesame seeds (*optional)|
|454 gm||Tofu, regular, extra firm (cubed)|
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
2. In a large skillet, over medium to high heat, add all the ingredients except the cooked quinoa and sauce ingredients.
3. Cook tofu/veggie mixture for 5-8 minutes until tender stirring occasionally. In the meantime, in a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
4. When the tofu/veggie mixture is almost tender add the quinoa and sauce mixture to the skillet. Mix through and cook further for another minute or so stirring constantly.
5. Turn heat off and serve immediately. You may sprinkle some pepper flakes and sesame seeds if desired before serving.
is a great source of vegetarian/vegan protein!
are an excellent source of vitamin C!