|10 min||15 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Chili garlic sauce (for sauce)|
|1 tbsp||Coconut flour (for sauce)|
|1/2 tbsp||Soy sauce (for sauce)|
|1 tbsp||Hoisin sauce, ready-to-serve (for sauce)|
|1 tsp||Honey (for sauce)|
|2 tbsp||Lime juice (fresh) (for sauce)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1/4 cup||Peanuts, roasted|
|1/2 tbsp||Peanut oil|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 medium shallot(s)||Shallots (minced)|
|1 tbsp||Cilantro (coriander) (roughly chopped)|
|2 medium||Zucchini (shredded into noodles shapes)|
1. Scramble the eggs and set aside. Place all of the ingredients for the sauce into a bowl, whisk together and set aside.
2. Place the peanuts into a food processor and pulse until lightly ground (no big peanuts should remain, but it shouldn't be powdery). Set aside.
3. Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add in oil, garlic and shallots. Cook for about 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until the shallots begin to soften. Add in the sauce and whisk quickly so that the flour dissolves and the sauce thickens. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is reduced and thick.
4. Once the sauce is thick, add in the zucchini noodles and cilantro and stir to combine thoroughly. Cook for about 2 minutes or until noodles soften and then add in the scrambled eggs and ground peanuts. Cook for about 30 seconds, tossing to fully combine.
5. Plate onto dishes and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
is high in potassium which helps to maintain water balance in the body!