|5 min||10 min||1|
|1/2 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|1/2 cup||Broccoli, raw (chopped)|
|1/2 cup||White onion (diced)|
|1/3 medium pepper(s)||Green bell pepper (diced)|
|2 medium egg||Egg|
|1/2 medium||Tomato (diced)|
|1/4 avocado(s)||Avocado (sliced, for garnish)|
1. Heat coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Sauté the vegetables for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs.
4. Pour the eggs over the vegetables and stir. Stir frequently and scramble them in with the veggies.
4. Season to your liking with salt and pepper, top with tomato and avocado. Enjoy!
is a cruciferous vegetable and is high in fibre
are high in vitamin C
are a great source of protein