|15 min||5 min||20 min||1|
|57 gm||Japanese noodles, soba, dry|
|1 cup||Lettuce, romaine (chopped or shredded)|
|1/4 cup grated||Carrots|
|1/2 cup whole||Sugar snap peas|
|1/4 cup||Frozen edamame (soybeans) (thawed)|
|1 tsp||Sesame seeds|
|1 tsp||Sesame oil|
1. In a pot of boiling water, boil the soba noodles according to package instructions, about 5 min.
2. Drain, remove from heat, and toss with sesame oil.
3. Cut the soba noodles in smaller pieces and separate.
4. Wash, cut off the ends, and halve the snap peas.
5. Toss with the remaining ingredients.
6. Serve with favourite dressing and Enjoy!