1. Chop 1 cup each of onion, zucchini, squash and tomato, keeping the tomato separate.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, saute on medium high the onion, zucchini, squash and garlic 8-10 minutes til crisp-tender. Add the tomato and torn basil and continue to saute 3-4 minutes longer.
4. Add three-quarters of the alfredo sauce, using more as desired. Continue cooking until heated through.
5. Remove from heat. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
**Recipe and photo by Renee's Gourmets**
All rights reserved.