|20 min||15 min||1|
|171 gm||Pasta, Farfalle, dry (1/2 of a 12oz pkg.)|
|1 cup chopped||Yellow onion|
|1 cup chopped||Zucchini|
|1 large||Summer squash (1 cup chopped)|
|1/2 tsp||Garlic (minced)|
|1 cup||Roma tomatoes (chopped)|
|2 leaf||Basil, fresh (torn)|
|341 gm||Alfredo sauce (3/4 of a 16oz jar)|
|114 gm||Parmesan cheese, grated (Sprinkled on each serving)|
1. Chop 1 cup each of onion, zucchini, squash and tomato, keeping the tomato separate.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
3. While pasta is cooking, saute on medium high the onion, zucchini, squash and garlic 8-10 minutes til crisp-tender. Add the tomato and torn basil and continue to saute 3-4 minutes longer.
4. Add three-quarters of the alfredo sauce, using more as desired. Continue cooking until heated through.
5. Remove from heat. Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
**Recipe and photo by Renee's Gourmets**
All rights reserved.
**You can also add 1 cup of broccoli florets if desired.