|7 min||10 min||1|
|1 cup||Almond flour/meal, Bob's Red Mill|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|1/4 tsp||Baking soda|
|3 medium egg||Egg (separated)|
|2 tbsp||Butter, salted (melted)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract, pure|
|1/4 cup||Water, filtered|
1. Sift almond flour, salt, and baking soda into a large bowl.
2. Mix egg yolks, honey, butter, vanilla, and water in a separate bowl.
3. Stir into the almond flour mixture. Mix well. Whip egg whites until stiff. Fold egg whites into the batter.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
5. Cook waffles according to waffle iron directions.