1. Cut watermelon in half and remove watermelon from rind (use half of the watermelon as your bowl). Cut watermelon flesh it into squares, or scoop it all out with a melon baller.
2. Make dressing (olive oil, balsamic and pepper).
3. Pour dressing over watermelon and chill for 15 minutes while you cut the mint.
4. Roll up the mint leave like a cigar and then cut it into strips or ribbons.
5. Add mint and sprouts to salad and lightly stir.
6. Add a little more black pepper at the end.
7. Top with pumpkin seeds.