|5 min||0 min||4|
|1 medium||Apple (Granny Smith, chopped)|
|2 green onion (stem)||Green onion, scallion, ramp (minced)|
|500 ml||Wheat berries (cooked)|
|6 cup||Lettuce, spring mix (mesclun) (optional)|
|3 tbsp||Cranberries, dried|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh (chopped)|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice (to taste)|
|2 tbsp||Balsamic vinegar (to taste)|
|3 tbsp||Olive oil|
1. Prep the apple and onion and set aside.
2. Cook the wheat berries according to package instructions.
3. Add the lettuce to a bowl with the apple, onion, wheat berries, cranberries and parsley.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and olive oil together.
5. Slowly drizzle the dressing over the bowl and toss everything to combine.
are a great source of vitamin C and a soluble fiber called pectin which is found in the flesh, this helps to slow down digestion keeping you full longer!