|10 min||20 min||30 min||2|
|1 avocado(s)||Avocado (pitted and cubed)|
|2 slice||Bread, sprouted, whole grain, Ezekiel|
|2 cup||Kale (rinsed and torn into pieces)|
|2 cup||Lettuce, romaine (rinsed and torn into pieces)|
|1 tsp||Maple syrup (for vegan bacon)|
|1/2 cup||Coconut flakes (for vegan bacon)|
|2 tbsp||Soy sauce, tamari (for vegan bacon)|
|2 tbsp||Caesar salad dressing (or vegan caesar dressing)|
|2 tsp||Zen Budda Buttery Spread- Raw Foodz|
1. Wash and chop green kale and romaine lettuce into desired bite sizes.
2. Soak coconut chips in tamari and maple syrup.
3. Bake coconut bacon at 350 degrees Celsius until crispy.
4. “Budda” the sprouted bread.
5. Toast of fry budda/sprouted bread until crispy like croutons.
6. Coat kale with Sea-zar dressing to desired consistency.
7. Top with “bacon” and croutons.