|10 min||25 min||1|
|1 large potato||Sweet potato|
|1/2 tsp||Chili powder|
|1/2 tsp||Sea Salt|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Slice sweet potato into wedges. Combine spices in a small dish.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop 1 tbsp of coconut oil onto the paper. Melt in oven for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and toss sweet potato wedges in the oil and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven, toss the fries, then continue baking until desired tenderness (about 10 minutes). Season with more sea salt, if desired.
6. Serve the fries with spicy almond sauce for dipping, and enjoy!
are a great source of fiber and vitamin A