|15 min||30 min||4|
|454 gm||Ground turkey, extra lean|
|8 slice||Ryvita Crispbread, Multi Grain (1/3 cup; crushed)|
|1 large egg||Egg|
|1 clove(s)||Garlic (minced)|
|1 tsp||Italian herb seasoning, McCormick|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil, Extra Virgin|
|1/4 cup||Nutritional yeast|
|1 pinch||Sea salt, fine (to taste)|
|1 dash||Black pepper (to taste)|
|1 dash||Red pepper flakes (a pinch)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and lightly grease a baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Use clean hands to gently mix and form into meatballs about 1 and a half inches in diameter. You should end with a dozen meatballs.
3. Place meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
4. While the meatballs are baking, prepare the zoodles. Use a julienne slicer or a spiralizer to cut the zucchini into long, thin, noodle-like strands (use Blade C).
5. Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet and sauté zucchini for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with sea salt & pepper and a pinch of red pepper flakes to taste.
6. Divide zucchini between 4 bowls and top with 3 meatballs each. Spoon warm marinara sauce over the meatballs (optional), sprinkle with nutritional yeast.