Latkes are great for breakfast or as a lunch option! These ones are loaded with vegetables and completely grain-free.
1 cup chopped
1 large egg
Salt and pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
(or clarified butter)
1. Shred the zucchini and sweet potato and place it in a bowl. Add the egg, and mix everything together.
2. In another small bowl, mix the coconut flour and add the cumin, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the zucchini mixture and stir until fully combined.
4. Heat the ghee and olive oil in a medium nonstick pan. Divide the mixture into four equal portions and drop into the pan, pressing down with a fork until a ½ inch thick cake is formed. Cook on medium heat until golden and crisp, then flip carefully and cook the other side.
5. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
6. Season with an additional sprinkle of kosher salt. Serve hot.