|10 min||2 h||2 h 10 min||2|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tsp||Kosher salt|
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line two large baking sheets with silicon baking mats or parchment paper.
3. Slice your zucchini on a mandolin to desired thickness.
4. After you slice your zucchini, place the slices on a sheet of paper towels and take another paper towel and sandwich the zucchini slices and press on them. This helps draw out the liquid so it will cook a bit faster.
5. Line up the zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet tightly next to each other in a straight line, making sure not to overlap them.
6. In a small bowl, pour your olive oil in and take a pastry brush to brush the olive oil on each zucchini slice.
Sprinkle salt throughout the baking sheet. Be careful not to over-season, in fact, it's better to use less salt initially because the slices will shrink.
7. Bake for 2+ hours until they start to brown and are crisp.
8. Let cool before removing and serving. Keep in an airtight container for no more than 3 days.
is high in water and fiber, it contains significant amounts of B6, folate and vitamin C and K.
It also contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients