|10 min||5 min||2|
|1 tbsp||Coconut oil|
|2 clove(s)||Garlic (finely chopped)|
|2 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
1. Use a vegetable peeler to peel the zucchini into strips of desired “noodle” size/thickness - or use a spiralizer.
2. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan or wok over medium heat.
3. Add garlic and lightly brown.
4. Add the sesame seeds. Stir fry for about 3 minutes until desired texture is reached. The longer it is stir fried, the crispier the strips will become.
5. Remove from heat and top with Sun-dried Marinara Sauce or Walnut Pesto.
Excellent recipe with chicken and feta cheese!
contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients