|1 h||45 min||15|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|10 medium||Zucchini (sliced lengthwise)|
|1 1/3 kg||Beef, ground, extra lean|
|1 tsp||Sea salt|
|3 clove(s)||Garlic (crushed)|
|908 gm||Ricotta cheese (skimmed milk)|
|2 can(s) (16 oz)||Tomato sauce, canned|
|1/2 tsp||Black pepper|
|1 tsp||Parsley, dried|
|1 tsp, ground||Basil, dried|
|454 gm||Mozzarella cheese, partially skimmed (shredded)|
1. Heat a griddle over medium heat and grease with avocado oil.
2. Grill zucchini slices side by side, 5 minutes on each side, or until soft and becoming translucent. Set aside cooked zucchini slices and continue with batches of zucchini.
3. As you grill the zucchini slices, heat a large skillet over medium and start browning the ground beef.
4. In a bowl, thoroughly mix ½ teaspoon sea salt and 1 clove garlic, crushed, into the ricotta cheese.
5. After the beef is browned (about 10 minutes), add the tomato sauce, 2 cloves crushed garlic, pepper, parsley, basil, and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
6. Grease three 8x8 or 10x10-inch pans with avocado oil. Layer a single layer of zucchini slices in the bottom of each pan. Next layer meat sauce, ricotta, zucchini, and continue as you have fillings. Top with mozzarella evenly, and cover with foil.
7. Put the container in a freezer bag and put it in the freezer.
8. To bake that day, keep covered with foil and bake at 350* for 30 minutes, then remove foil and continue cooking for 15 more minutes uncovered.
9. To thaw frozen lasagna for later, thaw overnight in the fridge, bake at 350* for 45 minutes covered, and again, 15 minutes uncovered.