|10 min||30 min||40 min||4|
|1 cup||Artichoke hearts, canned (sliced into wedges)|
|6 tbsp||Basil, fresh (julienned)|
|2 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 tbsp||Garlic (shaved sliced)|
|1/2 tsp||Hot pepper (chili) flakes|
|1/2 cup||Kalamata olives (pitted, quartered)|
|4 tbsp||Pine nuts, dried|
|2 cup||Roma tomatoes (diced)|
|1/2 tbsp||Sea salt|
|15 ml||Shallots (minced)|
|15 ml||Vegetable stock/broth, gluten-free (+ 3 Tbsp)|
|908 gm||Zucchini (thinly sliced, long)|
1. Heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the shallots, shaved garlic and crushed red chili flakes.
3. Sauté for 2-3 minutes with light browning.
3. Add Roma tomatoes, salt, and vegetable stock, cook until tomatoes are tender and the sauce thickens a bit.
4. Add artichokes and olives and warm through.
5. Add zucchini and cook until warmed through but do not overcook.
6. Remove from heat and toss in basil.
7. Mound high evenly in pasta bowls and sprinkle with pine nuts.
may help to improve digestion, it contains folate, vitamin C and vitamin K