|5 min||10 min||3|
|3 tsp||Avocado oil|
|1/2 cup||Cashew nuts, raw (flash soaked (To flash soak your cashews let them sit in boiling water for 15 minutes, then rinse and drain and use as desired)|
|3/4 cup||Almond milk, unsweetened (can sub almond milk for soy milk or water)|
|4 clove(s)||Garlic (fresh)|
|1 whole lemon(s)||Lemon juice (or 3 tbsp)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1 tsp||Crushed red pepper (to garnish (optional))|
1. Spiralize all of your zucchini to make zoodles.
2. In a processor or blender add all ingredients to make the cream sauce: rinse and drain cashews, add almond milk, garlic, lemon juice, and salt & pepper. Then run until smooth and creamy.
3. In a large skillet or fry pan heat up 3 tsp of avocado oil on medium heat.
4. Add in the zucchini noodles with the 3 cups of spinach and sauté until spinach wilts down a bit.
5. Add in half the batch of your garlic lemon vegan cream sauce and mix until everything is evenly coated.
6. Let cook until warmed through then serve topping it off with crushed red peppers and lemon wedges.
is an excellent source of fiber which may help to promote healthy digestion!