|10 min||5 min||4|
|2 medium||Yellow Summer Squash|
|1 can(s) (14oz)||Diced tomatoes, canned (drained)|
|1 cup||Black olives (sliced)|
|1 cup||Artichoke hearts, canned (diced)|
|1 pinch||Salt and pepper (to taste)|
|1/4 cup, crumbled||Feta cheese, low fat (for topping)|
|1 cup shredded||Chicken, cooked (optional)|
1. Using a julienne peeler, mandoline slicer with julienne attachment, vegetable spiralizer or knife, slice the zucchini into noodles.
2. Bring about 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
3. Once the water is boiling, add the zucchini noodles and boil for 3 minutes.
4. Drain noodles into a strainer and gently press some of the excess liquid out with a paper towel. (They tend to make added sauce runny if you don't).
5. Add zoodles and all remaining ingredients to a medium bowl and toss to combine.
For shredded chicken:
may help to improve digestion and lower blood sugar levels, it is a great source of folate, vitamin B6 and potassiumm