|10 min||12 min||6|
1. Wash, peel and cut zucchini into 3 inch cylindrical chunks, so that you can puree or reserve as finger foods.
2. Place in a steamer insert or a double broiler.
3. Steam between 10 to 12 minutes. Zucchinis are done when they can be pierced with a fork.
4. Set aside a few slices to offer as finger foods if desired.
5. Transfer the rest to a blender and puree.
* 1 serving is 2oz
* 4 large zucchini's will make about 12 oz
Will keep in fridge for 3 days tops.
You can also freeze in ice cube trays.
I recommend using 1 oz ice cube trays so that you know the exact amounts you'll be taking out.