|15 min||26 min||6|
|2 tsp||Olive oil|
|3 medium||Zucchini (thinly sliced)|
|1 medium pepper(s)||Red bell pepper (chopped)|
|1/2 medium||White onion (chopped)|
|1 medium potato||Sweet potato (cooked ant cut into 1-inch cubes)|
|1/4 cup||Basil, fresh (chopped, reserve a small amount for garnish)|
|1/4 tsp||Sea salt|
|6 large egg||Egg (lightly beaten)|
1. Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add zucchini, bell pepper, and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
3. Add sweet potato, basil, and salt. Increase heat to medium-high; cook, stirring frequently, for about 30 to 60 seconds, or until the moisture has evaporated. Reduce heat to medium-low.
4. Add eggs to vegetable mixture. Mix until combined; cook, without stirring, for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bottom is light golden. As it cooks, lift the edges and tilt skillet so uncooked eggs flow to the edges.
5. Reduce heat to low; continue cooking, covered, for 15 to 18 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Garnish with reserved basil; serve immediately.
are a great source of beta carotene which is converted into vitamin A in the body and is important for immunity and healthy vision
are an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin C which is important for immunity!