Almond milk, unsweetened
(2-3 tbsp to desired consistency)
Maple syrup, pure
8 3/4 tbsp
Cocoa powder, unsweetened
1. Preheat oven to 365 degrees F.
2. Combine the sweet potato, eggs, vanilla, honey, and oil in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine the baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and coconut flour and stir. Stir this into the wet mixture until well combined.
3. Line an 8×8 cake pan with parchment paper or liberally coat pan with coconut oil. Spread the batter in the pan, and bake for 30 minutes.
4. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Allow the cake to cool before removing from the pan.
Instructions for "Vegan Chocolate Icing"
Add the frosting ingredients into a medium bowl and mix over a double boiler until smooth, adjusting the amount of milk or sugar, if necessary. Once cooled, Dip the donuts into glaze and garnish with sprinkles (optional).